Phocus3m – 511165
The Phocus3m loggers are programmed once on site with the Smart Recorder and then placed in the cap. In the process, the GPS position of the logger is stored. It is used to clearly see the positions of the logger with Google Maps without any additional input.
During the night, the loggers become active and analyse the (leak) noise with their special microphones. The evaluation of the sounds, and if desired the audio data itself, are transmitted to a cloud.
New leaks can be detected early in the morning (view in web browser and notification by e-mail) and can thus be remedied at an early stage to avert danger and reduce high water losses. No special local software is required for the evaluation. All authorised work groups can access the data. In the evaluation on the web browser, you get a reliable indication of the leak probability at this measuring point. If the probability of leakage is high, this pre-location is followed by exact location, e.g. with the Eureka3 correlator.
- The system is primarily designed for continuous monitoring, i.e. for use at a fixed location. However, a change of location of the logger is possible at any time very easily. To do this, the logger only needs to be moved to another cap and programmed with the SmartRecorder.
- Data transmission is by mobile communication. No installation of devices on house fronts, lampposts or similar is necessary.
- Data transmission via mobile communication out of the cap
- Installation on site in only 10 seconds, NO above-ground installations required
- Use GPS position data, view results in web browser
- Fits in gate valve and hydrant caps